Benefits of having a profile
|Why is it important to complete and regularly update your Profile?
|Creating a profile and keeping it updated with your current e-mail address and contact details will enable you to:
- Receive announcements, newsletters and other information of value to your research and career
- Receive the journal(s) linked to your membership(s) at your correct postal address
- Register for events in your field (EDEN seminars, workshops, and conferences)
- Upload and download papers & other documents for the events you attend (if applicable)
- Upload proof of your PhD Student status (required to obtain lower fees for some associations and events)
- Consult and participate in the EIASM and Association online job markets
- Ensure that your VAT / GST number appears on invoices sent to you by EIASM and its Associations
NOTE: To avoid confusion and duplicate mailings, you should create & maintain only one Profile in this database!
So why not create your own personal profile now?